- 2/1/2013 6:13:29 PM Posted in: A Test of Valor
- 2/1/2013 6:12:47 PM Posted in: A Test of Valor
1/31/2013 2:26:56 PM
Posted in: Blade Lord Ta'yak
Second boss of Heart of Fear, consist of 2 phases.
Dream group (10m) : 2 tanks, 2-3 healers, 5-6 dps
He will cast the following abilities:
- : Ta'yak will create a tornado that will move to the designated target and stay there until the end of phase 1. It is recommended that the raid move to get away from the tornadoes when there's too much. Tempest Slash
- : Ta'yak will place an arrow above a random player. The raid must immediately stack on this person to share the damage between the players. It is impossible to resist/immune this attack. This attack will also send you in a direction for ~20-30 yards, be careful as it might send you into tornadoes. Unseen Strike
- : Ta'yak will randomly "shadowstep" to a player and cast this on them. Every player in a 10 yards radius of the affected player will also be affected by this debuff. It is possible to remove the debuff via abilities like Wind Step Hand of Protection
- At 20%, Ta'yak will enter in phase 2.
When phase 2 begins, Ta'yak will gather all the players to one side of the room, while Ta'yak move to the other side. He will then use the following ability.
- : Ta'yak will cast tornadoes that moves towards the opposite side of the room. Players must run towards Ta'yak and dodge the oncoming tornadoes. Players must avoid them at all cost, otherwise they will be sent back behind. Storm Unleashed
- During the fight, Ta'yak will be casting on the tank. The second tank must take aggro right after and so until the debuff wears out. Overwhelming Assault
- Ta'yak will also be gaining stacks of during the fight, increasing his damage output. Intensify
1/31/2013 1:56:01 PM
Posted in: Spiritwalker's Grace
1/31/2013 1:04:32 PM
Posted in: Astral Recall
Base cooldown of 15 minutes, reduced to 10 minutes if you're using the minor glyph . It should be noticed that the cast time is affected by haste, making it shorter than the baseline 10 seconds. Glyph of Astral Recall
1/29/2013 10:33:00 AM
Posted in: Obsidian Nightwing
This is the current Recruit A Friend program reward. This mount turns you into a ride-able mount for one of your group mate.
1/29/2013 12:52:19 AM
Posted in: X-53 Touring Rocket
1/29/2013 12:44:40 AM
Posted in: Swift Zhevra
1/28/2013 11:59:37 PM
Posted in: Unleash Hell
To sink the ships, you need to aim for the explosive barrels on them.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.