Chakra: Chastise

Chakra: Chastise

Priest - Holy Spec
Instant30 sec cooldown
Requires Priest (Holy)
Can't be cast in Moonkin Form

Increases the damage done by your Shadow and Holy spells by 50%, grants a 10% chance for Smite to reset the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise, reduces the mana cost of Smite and Holy Fire by 90%, and transforms your Holy Word spell back into Holy Word: Chastise.

Holy Word: Chastise
Chastise the target for [ 664 + 61.4% of Spell Power ] Holy damage, and disorients them for 3 sec. 30 sec cooldown.

Aura

Chakra: Chastise

Increases the damage done by your Shadow and Holy spells by 50%, grants a 10% chance for Smite to reset the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise, and reduces the mana cost of Smite and Holy Fire by 90%.

Spell Details

Spell Details
NameChakra: Chastise
SchoolsHolyLevel56
Global CooldownNoneGCD CategorySpecial Category
Proc Chance10%
Procs when
  • Player casts a harmful spell
ClassPriest
Flags
  • Generates no threat
  • Persists through death

Mod Damage Done (Holy, Shadow)

Amount: 50%

Decrease Power Cost

Amount: -90%