The Menagerie provides new opportunities to develop and enhance your pet retinue.
Attracts elite pets you can battle for rewards. Also lets 5 of your battle pets hang out in your garrison.
- Show Posts - Enables you to stable five more mounts at the stable for public display.
- Mount Trader - A rare mount trader has taken up shop at your garrison stables building.
- Recall Portal - Allows you to abort a current mission and immediately bring followers back.
- Headhunter - Recruit a random follower with a specific Trait, Ability or Role for 10 Material.
- Blackrock Chef - Enables access to garrison cooking dailies.
- Mining Carts - Additional miners will fill carts for you that are full of ore and other strange things.
- Exquisite Skinning Knife - Increases the hourly skin gathering rate by 10%.
- Rock Crusher - Creates bonus material by crushing the waste rocks from mining for use in roads, concrete, etc.
- Mass Teleport - Removes travel time for the first misison every day that requres 5 followers.
- City Travel - Provides access to portals that grant transport to cities other than Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
- Mechanical Picker - Automates harvesting of herbs from the garden.
- PattyMack Test Spec -
- Blackrock - Generates more Blackrock Ore reagents in your shipments.
- True Iron - Generates more True Iron Ore reagents in your shipments.
- Fish Shipment - A delivery a fresh fish every day, direct to your Fishing Shack!
- Fishing for Bait - Greatly increases the chance that you will find bait while fishing in Garrison waters.
- Cavedweller - Grants you a chance to catch Frostdeep Minnow's in Garrison waters. These can be used to summon a Frostdeep Cavedweller.
- Student Lab - Your Alchemy Lab takes on students, and the class has a couple of potions for you each day.
- Transmutation - The lab specializes in the mutable nature of physical objects, increasing the amount of Metamorphic Crystals that can be produced each day.
- Elixir - The lab specializes in catalyzing alchemical reactions, increasing the amount of Alchemical Catalysts that can be produced each day.
- Greater Call to Arms - Strengthens the troops in your Call to Arms ability, generating more damage.
- First Aid - Summons a First Aid nurse NPC that grants healing potions and bandages each day.
- Prison - Occasionally catches thieves who can pay fines or provide useful information to serve their sentence.
- Mine Guards - Garrison guards patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile Goren.
- Buying in Bulk - Reduces cost of purchasing buildings and changing specializations.