|100 yd range|
Your Hand of Gul'dan has a 15% chance per Soul Shard to summon a Malicious Imp. When slain, Malicious Imp will either deal [ 85% of Spell Power ] Fire damage to all nearby enemies of your Implosion or deal it to your current target.
|Global Cooldown||None||Cooldown Category||None|
Summon (Malicious Imp)
Health (or sometimes number of summoned creatures): 1